Study Permit Canada

Immigration Through Studies In Canada

Canada is home to one of the best school systems in the world.

The cost of tuition and living fees are generally lower than in other developed countries.

Canadian degrees are internationally equivalent to degrees from the United States or Commonwealth countries.

Study Permit program is the best way to move to Canada immediately:

  • Foreign National can move to Canada in two months from the date of submission of the application;
  • A student can move with the whole family;
  • Student's spouse receives a work permit, the children go to school with no tuition fee
  • There is no problem to find a job in Canada after graduation. 93% of the Canadian graduates do so within 6 months after graduation.
  • The student can be eligible for Permanent Resident status in 2 years after moving to Canada.

A foreign national can apply for Permanent Resident Status in Canada after at least 1 year of studies and 1 year of full time employment after graduation:

  • Foreign Student must complete at least 1 year program in Canadian College or University;
  • After Graduating must obtain Post Graduate Work Permit;
  • After 1 year of full-time employment to apply for Permanent Residence on Canadian Experience program. PR status will be received in 8 - 12 months after the submission.

To Study in Canada more than 6 months a student must obtain Study Permit issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Family members also get a temporary residence visa; the spouse receives a work permit.

In case the English proficiency is low the Student can upgrade English in language centers. During the language training, the student gets an idea of Canada, about the labor market situation and decides on his future career and educational institution. A Study Permit holder is permitted to work 20 hours a week during his studies. After completion of the studies a student can get Post-Graduate Work Permit and stay in Canada with his family members.

In one year of fulltime employment in Canada he is eligible to apply for Permanent Residence.

TIM’S Immigration Office assists future students in coming to Canada for studies and immigration:

  • We assist in choosing and enrolling to University or College.
  • We complete and submit application case for Study Permit and Temporary Resident Visa.
  • We prepare necessary documentation to apply for Temporary Resident Visa and Work Permit and/or Study Permit for accompanying spouse and dependent family members.
  • We prepare and submit application for Post-Graduate Work Permit after graduation.
  • After one year of fulltime employment in Canada we prepare and submit Immigration case for Permanent Residence in Canada.