Parent And Grandparents Sponsorship Canada

Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant in Toronto

Canadian citizen, or a permanent resident living in Canada may sponsor their Parents and Grandparents. To apply for sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents the sponsor must

  • Prove that he can meet financial requirements needs—such as food, clothing and shelter—for his family, and support them financially;
  • Meet the minimum necessary income threshold, depending on the number of family members being supported in Canada and being sponsored;
  • Sign a sponsorship agreement that commits him/her to provide financial support for Parents and Grandparents if necessary.