Federal Skilled Trade Class Canada
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant in Toronto
With constantly growing economy Canadian labour market is in significant shortage of skilled trades with confirmed experience.
The Government of Canada introduced the Federal Skilled Trades Class (FTSC) Immigration Program to allow individuals with certain trades occupations to obtain Canadian permanent residence on a “fast track”.
To be eligible to immigrate to Canada on this program the candidate has to prove that he is in possession of
- Confirmed at least 2 years of qualified work experience in the skilled trade in the last five years;
- Basic English language proficiency – not lower than IELTS 4.0;
- Certificate of Qualification issued by Canadian Provincial or Federal authority;
Eligible occupations to apply for Immigration to Canada as Skilled Trades.
- Industrial, electrical and construction trades;
- Maintenance and equipment operation trades;
- Supervisors and technical occupations in national resources, agriculture and related production;
- Processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators;
- Chefs and cooks;
- Butchers and bakers.
- Creation of an applicant's profile in Express Entry system and submission Expression of Interest Application.
Candidates for Canadian permanent residence who are eligible for the Federal Skilled Worker Class make an expression of interest in immigrating to Canada by creating an online profile. Applicants provide information about skills, work experience, language ability, education, and other personal information.
Once the eligibility has been confirmed by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), the applicant is placed in a Pool of Candidates who are ranked according to a Comprehensive Ranking System and registered with Canada's Job Bank.
Misrepresentation. It is important that the information provided is accurate, as providing false or erroneous information may be subject to a five-year ban from applying for permanent residence and from entering Canada.
- Receipt of Invitation To Apply. An Invitation to Apply is offered to any candidate who has been selected to apply for immigration to Canada by IRCC through the Express Entry immigration selection system.
- Complete and Submit to Citizenship and Immigration Canada full Immigration case within 60 days upon the receipt of invitation to Apply.
- Undergo medical examination and conduct an interview with immigration officer
- Payment of the Rights of Permanent Residence Fee and receipt of Immigration Visa to Canada.
- Receipt of Permanent Residence status (PR Status) upon arrival to Canada.
Processing time is approximately 12 - 18 months.