Federal Self-Employed Program Canada
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant in Toronto
Federal Self-Employed Program is designed to attract those applicants who intend and are able to become self-employed in Canada. To qualify for this program, applicants must have the relevant experience, intention and ability to make a significant contribution to the cultural or sporting life in Canada as artisans or as athletes at an international level.
Relevant Experience is defined as:
- At least two years experience of participation in cultural activities or athletics at a world-class level;
- At least two years experience of self-employment in cultural activities of athletics.
This is the list of qualifying activities for self-employed persons.
- Authors and writers,
- Creative and performing artists,
- Sculptors and other visual artists,
- Technical support and other jobs in motion pictures,
- Creative designers